Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Exhibition: Food

The Exhibition: Food
sammy_808@live.com
http://sammytriesagain.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-exhibition-food.html




--

SCRAPE!  Sammy jolted awake at the loud sound.  SCRAPE!  She rolled over to see Annie dragging the begging rack across the floor.  When it was in position, she walked over to let Sammy out of the cage.  Something immediately seemed off to Sammy.  She couldn't figure it out, but something wasn't right.  She crawled over to the rack, and lubed up the plug she would be sitting on while Annie arranged the other parts.  Sammy eased the plug inside her, and held her legs out so Annie could clip her into the shoes.  Sammy checked that she was in position, and then closed the ring collar shut around her neck.  Annie finished locking her feet in place, and switched to her hands.

Annie stepped back when Sammy was in place, and after checking that everything was tightened correctly, walked over to the kitchen.  She came back a minute later with an empty glass and two plates, the top one with a large slice of chocolate cake resting on top.  As she put them down on the table, the thing that was bothering Sammy immediately became clear.

"You're wearing a skirt!" Sammy shouted out.

"Good job, pet.  You can identify the fundamentals of clothing."  Annie said with a pat on Sammy's head.

"No!" Sammy continued, "You never wear skirts.  I've never seen you wear one before!  You even wear pants to the shows!  What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, dummy.  I just wanted to wear a skirt for this."  Annie replied.  Sammy could see she was blushing slightly.

"Wear a skirt for what?  Why did you want to wear a skirt?"  Sammy asked.

Annie pushed her chair back, and picked up the empty glass and plate.  She sat the plate on the floor in front of Sammy, and then knelt down over it.  She pulled up her skirt, showing Sammy her naked crotch.  She pushed the glass up to her vulva, and slowly filled it up with her piss.  She sat the glass on the table, and tensed up as she started to shit onto the plate.

"OH MY GOD!" Sammy shouted with a smile on her face.  "OH MY GOD!  You're going to feed me your piss and shit!  THIS IS GREAT!"

Annie looked up at Sammy with her face flushed bright red, "You moron!  You were supposed to choose between this and the cake and get worked up until you're begging!  You're ruining everything by jumping the gun!"

"Please feed me!" Sammy demanded.  "Please feed me your shit, Annie!"

Annie put the plate back on the table as well, and sat back in her chair.  She put her elbow on the table and used it to prop her head up while Sammy continued begging.

"Please let me eat your shit, Annie!  It's been something I've thought about for a long time!"

Annie stretched her foot out, and after a quick stroke up Sammy's crotch, used her toes to clamp onto Sammy's clit.  She could feel Sammy's juices dripping over her toes.  "You'd really do anything I ask, wouldn't you?"

"Of course, Annie," Sammy said in a more serious tone.  "You've said you'd take care of me, and you've taken care of me.  I know that you do a lot of hard work to support us, so I try to do my best to make you happy.  I trust you more than I think I trust myself.  I l." Sammy stopped suddenly.

"Do you know what today is, Samantha?"

"Tuesday?"  Sammy guessed.  "I know it can't be my birthday again."

"Nice guess, but it's Saturday.  Today's the one year anniversary of when we met."

"Huh." Was all Sammy could think to say.  "So I've been your pet for a year now."

"Close enough, I guess."  Annie paused for a few seconds.  "So you're still happy here?  With me?"

"As long as you're happy with me, Annie."

Annie stopped at stared at Sammy's face.  "I think you're right, pet.  You really do love me."

"Yes, Annie.  Can I eat your shit now?"

Annie laughed as she picked up a fork and cut a bite for Sammy.  Sammy's mouth flew open, eagerly awaiting her feeding.  As Sammy chewed her shit, Annie picked up her own fork, and took a bite of the cake.  "I guess I'll eat this tasty cake then, since you clearly don't want it."  She continued alternating; feeding Sammy a bite, then taking a bite of the cake herself.

"Please, Annie, can I wash your shit down with some of your piss?" Sammy asked when she was done.  Annie tipped the glass for her, making sure to give Sammy time to swallow.  The entire time, Sammy stared up into Annie's eyes.  When the glass was empty, Sammy said, "Thank you, Annie.  I love you very much."

"I know you do, pet.  Now let's get you out of there so you can get clean and brush your teeth.  I need to go get a bit of work done today.

"Ok," Sammy said a bit sadly, as she had hoped that they'd be able to play more.  Annie helped her out of the rack, and Sammy headed to the bathroom.  She returned a few minutes later, seeing that Annie had changed and was slipping on her shoes.

Annie walked over to her, and led her over to her cage.  Sammy tried to give Annie a quick kiss, but Annie bent over to unlock the cage door, leaving Sammy to awkwardly stumble over.  "Are you ok, pet?" Annie asked.

"Yeah," Sammy said as she crawled into her cage, followed by the clang of the lock shutting.  Annie walked over and picked up her bag.  "I love you, Annie!" Sammy said loudly, as Annie opened the apartment door.

"I know you do, pet.  I love you too."

Sammy's jaw dropped as she heard this, but she was stopped from any other action by the door latching shut.

--

Sammy spent the rest of the day in a daze of thoughts, trying to understand how Annie really felt about her.  She rolled around, and thought about asking Annie through the cameras she knew were watching her.  She eventually decided that if she trusted Annie when she was being tied up and humiliated, she should trust her to take care of her while she sorted out her emotions, too.

Hours later, Annie returned, carrying a few grocery bags.  She put most of them in the kitchen, and brought one over to Sammy.

"I'm glad you're home, Annie!"  Sammy said with a smile.  She looked out at Annie, who put up a half smile in return.

"Here's some dinner for you, pet.  I'm going to go lie down and take a nap for a few hours.  My head is pounding for some reason."

"Oh...ok," Sammy replied as Annie slipped a takeout bento through the bars of her cage.  "I love you!"  Annie smiled wider, and gave Sammy a pat on the cheek before standing up and going to bed.  Sammy ate her dinner, wondering if Annie was regretting saying that she loved her.  "What if she made a mistake, and now she's trying to figure out how to let me down without hurting me?  Maybe I didn't take this morning seriously enough?"

Sammy watched the sun set completely, and the city lights twinkle on.  She heard the bedroom door open, and Annie stepped out wearing sweats.  She turned on the TV, and walked over to unlock Sammy's cage.  They walked over to the couch, and Sammy curled up next to Annie as a documentary about sloths started playing.

"Are you angry with me?" Sammy eventually asked.

"What?  No?  Why would you think that, pet?"  Annie replied in surprise.

"Well, I said I loved you, but I was a jerk this morning since you had the whole thing planned out, and then you said you loved me, but maybe you were just confused?  And you've been hiding from me all day, and I just didn't..."  Sammy stopped as Annie put her hand over her mouth.

"Shh." Annie commanded as she stared down into Sammy's eyes.  "Samantha, you need to remember that I never want to hurt you."

"Mumph!" Sammy interjected from behind her muzzle.

"Yes, I do love you.  I've loved you for a long time, but I didn't know how it'd work, since...you know."

"Mrrr," Sammy concurred.

"So I'm trying hard not to mess things up, because I'm not sure how fast I can deal with things.  I mean, it took me a year to sort out my feelings for you."

"Buh crooay?" Sammy asked.

"What?" Annie asked as she pulled her hand off.

"Is that why you hid all day?"  Sammy tried again.

"I wasn't hiding," Annie said as she caressed Sammy's cheek.  "I had to get some tax stuff done for next week.  I mean, you don't think the money for all this just shows up magically, do you?"

"No, Annie," Sammy said with a smile.

"And by the end of the day, sorting out all those stupid forms gave me a headache, and I just needed to rest.  I never ever want you to think that I'm hiding from you, pet.  Understand?"

"Yes, Annie."  Sammy paused.  "Does...can...um."  She tried to sort out her question.

"What is it, pet?"

"Can we sleep together?"  Sammy blurted out.

"Well, I mean," Annie stammered.  "Sure, I love you, pet, but, to jump all the way to sex so quickly, it's a bit too fast," Annie blushed as her structured emotional wall crumbled at Sammy's sudden question.

"Oh, yes, yeah," Sammy blushed as well when she understood what she'd asked, "But, no, that's not what I meant.  I mean, sure, that's a part of it, but no, like actual sleep together.  Do I still stay in my cage all night, still?"

"OH!" Annie smiled, "I hadn't thought this through that much, pet.  Maybe sometimes?"  She stopped for a few seconds.  "I plan everything out multiple times when I take you to do a show, pet, because I want to be sure I have solved every way you could get hurt.  But this time my plan assumed that you'd be happy that I accepted your love.  I didn't plan that I'd tell you how much I loved you too.  I thought I'd have more time to sort out the details."

Sammy looked up at Annie with a huge smile.  "I guess you're the dummy today."

"Oh, yes, yeah," Sammy blushed as well when she understood what she'd asked, "But, no, that's not what I meant.  I mean, sure, that's a part of it, but no, like actual sleep together.  Do I still stay in my cage all night, still?"

"OH!" Annie smiled, "I hadn't thought this through that much, pet.  Maybe sometimes?"  She stopped for a few seconds.  "I plan everything out multiple times when I take you to do a show, pet, because I want to be sure I have solved every way you could get hurt.  But this time my plan assumed that you'd be happy that I accepted your love.  I didn't plan that I'd tell you how much I loved you too.  I thought I'd have more time to sort out the details."

Sammy looked up at Annie with a huge smile.  "I guess you're the dummy today."

Annie bopped her on the nose with her finger.  "Careful, pet," she said with a smile of her own.  The documentary was finished, and Annie turned off the TV.  "I did plan a bit before now, Sammy.  We could do a trial night together, if you're up to it?"

"YES!" Sammy shouted as she leaped to her feet.

"Calm down, pet.  You may not appreciate the conditions."  She followed Sammy, who had rushed to the bedroom.  She entered the bedroom to see the sheets pulled back, with Sammy kneeling eagerly on the bed.  "First up, pet, that's my side of the bed."  This sent Sammy scurrying to the other side.  "Second thing," Annie opened the dresser, and pulled out a large black mass of fabric.  "You need some pajamas."


Ten minutes later, Sammy was wrapped in the thin spandex sleep sack.  Her legs were in individual pants, with a wide strap around her ankles.  Her arms were held at her sides in sleeves sown to the sack, preventing her from moving her hands away from her hips.  Her head was completely covered in the black cloth, letting her see only light and shadows in the room beyond.  Annie had zipped her up the back, and then hooked the zipper into the collar strap around her neck.

"Are you comfortable, pet?"  Annie asked. 

"I love my new pajamas, Annie!"  Sammy said as she squirmed around on the bed.

Annie turned off the light, and stripped out of her sweats, and slid into bed as well.  Sammy was still wiggling around as Annie pulled the sheets up.  She stopped immediately as she felt Annie's arms and legs wrapping around her body.  She felt Annie's warm breath on the side of her head.  "I love my new body pillow, pet."  Annie said as she put a soft kiss onto Sammy's ear.  "Good night, pet."

"Good night, Annie."

--

The Exhibition: Food
sammy_808@live.com
http://sammytriesagain.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-exhibition-food.html

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Hooray! I think that I am crying tears of happiness! Yes, Sammy! There is a perfect special someone for everyone in this world!

    <>--+-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie and Sammy have a far easier time finding that perfect someone, when they get to have someone writing their story! :-P

      but yeah, this is a part that i've been working on details for a month or so, while getting the other chapters written. i knew that this was the way things were going to have to get to, pretty much since "candle." the next part is another low-sex relationship thing, which i hope will sort things out in a way i can build in a new set of stories.

      which i don't have any firm ideas about yet, but i'm sure they'll come. :)

      i'm glad you keep reading and enjoying things!

      love,
      sammy

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok. this is weird. i know what you said. it was:

      "lovestory! "

      ok. not so dramatic. but anyway.

      there's at least one more part.

      i jus tneed to be not crazy to write it. so, stick around, and it'll happen.

      or i'll stab myself to death. one or the other, ok?

      love,
      sammy

      Delete
  3. are you still writing??

    ReplyDelete