ok, that got super depressing way faster than i planned.
anyway, vacation was good, i enjoyed not having to think everyday, and i enjoyed playing with all the cute toddlers that i'm apparently never going to make.
there's the depression again. sorry.
but seriously, little kids are great. they're all like "mama, snack?" and when she says no, they come to you, and are like "whatever, you're a fucking grown up, right? snack?" and then you sneak a few chips, because you're not like a monster, right?
but now i'm back going to work, and i could feel my body tense up this morning when i woke up, knowing i had to go back to the same shit as usual. the good thing? i went on vacation when the stuff i was working on wasn't finished. so my boss took it over. "this is way harder than i thought it would be." fucking THANK YOU. i've been trying to get that point across for months now.
so, here's how things are right now:
- i hate not having vacation all the time.
- why do my parents get that channel, but i don't? my condo is switching cable stuff next month, so i guess i'll get digital cable for free or something, but i'll have missed this whole marathon thing by then.
- i still need to finish that story. i hoped i could write it on vacation. i had too many ovary-feels to do that.
- if i could convince myself that i'd be sane all the time, it'd be great to have my own family with babies and stuff. as it is, i'm pretty sure making a baby and then dealing with it and my everyday crazy would be bad for everyone involved.
- did everyone see that Mr. Veterinarian has a new picture? well, a few pictures, but only one is drawn. the comment says it's old, but who really cares? Mr. Veterinarian. doing art. for everyone to go look at and enjoy.
- i saw all the stuff in my news stuff, so i guess everyone else did too about the robin williams stuff. stuff. but like, i really think we should all just accept that at some point, people just can't deal with living anymore. yes, it's sad, but making some one live a life they're not happy with day after day just doesn't seem like it's the right thing to do. like locking a puppy in a tiny cage and never letting it out.
- no, i'm not as suicidal as i have been in the past, i'm just regular sad. so stop being a worrier.