Tuesday, May 20, 2014

this should have been a full post

so i guess literotica published this one, and my first comment was:

'Pointless drivel. The reader was tortured more than the "pet"'

i really hope literotica keeps that one. i want everyone to be able to read that, and see what kind of jerk this "anonymous" is. i mean, what kind of name is that, anyway?

really, i wish i knew who that was so i could fuck with them. send them pictures of my arm bleeding all over. "i did this because i know what a joke the universe is. do you think your anger at me makes any difference in the cosmic nothingness we'll all return to?"

today was a good day, because i'm totally sick, and that means i can stay home from work tomorrow and watch tv in my pjs on the couch. and eat pizza. i am as close to invincible tonight as can exist in this world.

also, i've taken a powerful narcotic anti-cough medicine. i may also be invincible because i'm Isis, mother of Horus.

that's...you type it out, and it suddenly seems less likely. so, probably just the drugs now.

this should have been a full post.

hey, whoa? i'm not coughing anymore!

cool!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I hope you don't mind me contacting you this way... I've been very impressed by your stories and your blog. I am myself a writer if you are interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi!

      if you like my stories, then it seems like i might like yours too. you should send me a link so i can read them.
      :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! Well probably my best story is on a web site called www.ffproject.com, It's called 'Outsider' cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm guessing your the same dude?

      right?

      so. i'm confused.

      wait, i get bullied, and die, and then more bullies, and the more died, and the more more bullies and kind of maybe die again?

      so.

      thanks for your contributuion, we'll get back to you, ok?

      Delete