Saturday, February 25, 2012

patience

because i'm not going to reply to anything until my brain feels more like it doesn't want to die.

i'm hoping this is a consequence of switching meds.  and not that this med isn't helping either.  because seriously, spending an evening wishing that i'd just die isn't the best thing ever.  then, note to me: don't go get burger king.  you'll just shit horribly, and still feel terrible.

so, yeah, sammy still feels like shit, and wishes she'd just go away peacefully in her sleep.  but that isn't happening, i don't think, without some serious intervention that i'm just too much of a coward to do...

:(

sad days, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. You should try to avoid doing things we'ld regret... Wel'ld miss you sammy! You should make sure to notify your doc of stuff like this, it's pretty much what they're there for. Just in case you hadn't thought of it :P I know when I'm slipping off the deep end I usually need someone to remind me to do things like take my meds, and bathe.. and eat... So calling my doc usually never makes the list. Anyways, wishing you all the luck I can, feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm doing better now! :) i've been taking care of myself and my apartment better than i have in the past, and haven't done any permanent damage to myself in the meantime.

    i do wish i had somebody to watch over me, but that might also just be my kinks slipping in a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete