Saturday, November 12, 2011

i just had to share this dream i had last night:

i wake up, and i'm in a hospital room, or a hotel room or something like that.  i "know" somehow that "they" put me here, and that i'm supposed to stay.  i get off the bed, which has the sheets pulled back, and stand up.  i'm naked.  i walk to the door, and it opens into like a reception area.  the room i came out of is to my left, and i'm in an open area with lots of other doors along the left and right walls.  in front of me is a reception desk, and there's a hallway to the left of the desk that's part of the same wall my door is on (if that makes sense).

i know i have to go pee, so i walk towards the hallway, as there's a bathroom there (i know that somehow).  i pass the reception desk and there's an asian girl who weighs more than me sitting there in a pink nurse outfit (or pink something outfit).  i tell her i need to pee, and continue past, and down a little ramp as the hallway decends a bit.

i go through the bathroom door, and there are no dividers, it's just all open.  while i'm peeing, i see that there's a loading dock further in the bathroom with people working packing boxes and loading them up (like, there's no walls or anything.  it's like the toilets are just in a loading dock area. weirder still, i somehow knew that i was on the 31st floor, so that makes even less sense), and there are overalls in a pile there as well, so i can get dressed and escape out the loading dock and get away from "them."

while i'm thinking this, i flash back to the reception desk where the asian girl is telling her supervisor, who's white and like 40ish that i had to go pee, and that i'm in the bathroom.  the supervisor is angry, and storms down the hallway after me.

she bursts in to the bathroom, and drags me away, holding my left arm in her right.  she starts talking about how "i'm not allowed to get away" and "we have plans for you."  then, she uses her left hand to unzip her jumpsuit (maybe that's what the other girl was wearing, too?), and pushes my hand into it and down, and i feel her pubic hair and the moistness below that.

she takes me back too the room, and pushes me in, and dumps a pile of rope on the bed.  there are at least six coils all tied neatly, and in lots of different colors.  "maybe i just need to tie you down, first." she says (or something like that).  i respond with, "ok, but let me go to the bathroom first." i go through the bathroom door in the bedroom (i don't know why i didn't use that one before. i was trying to escape?)....

and then i wake up.

and have to go pee really badly.

7 comments:

  1. I envy your ability to remember your dreams in such detail. At best I usually only remember something like - "I was at a bowling alley and something happened, and then I was outside and I think there was a fight, then I woke up."

    I've never really been able to remember my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i wish i didn't remember my dreams. usually they're not as pleasant. yesterday i woke up convinced that my best friend was just someone i'd imagined, and that everyone had known this fact except me.

    basically, remembering dreams is terrible when all you usually get are nightmares. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been making a conscious effort to try to remember them - I think I need to get a journal or something to write them down in, because I always feel like I remember more details right as I wake up, but then it fades.

    Problem is, I am always in a rush when I wake up and wouldn't have time to write them down anyway. XD

    I'm sorry to hear that yours are most often nightmares. ~comfort~

    Hope you have some pleasant dreams soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they've been getting a bit better. this one wasn't too bad, and i had another one that was just weird last friday:

    i fell asleep on the couch, and had a dream where a bunny was sitting on my lap eating my sandwich. when i woke up, i realized that i'd felt my laptop, and that was transformed into the bunny in my dream.

    no clue about the sammich, though. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if you put any stock in to dream interpretation/symbolism.
    But (according to my limited research) a rabbit is often associated with luck, success, and sexuality.
    The color of the rabbit could be important too.
    So was it normal looking bunny or was it all cybernetic/robot?

    Also a sandwich supposedly suggest pressure and stress being put on you.

    Following that line of thought... One could argue that the bunny eating the sandwich is success at removing the stress put on you.

    Or it could just be a cute bunny eating a sandwich.

    :p
    =-=
    I had a strange one last night - made a point to try to remember it.

    I was in a bedroom of a girl I fell for in college (turns out she didn't return the feeling, but led me on for some time so I would help her with her school work). Anyway, she was sick in bed and I was sitting on another bed. (oddly there were three beds).

    She kept making comments and doing things that could be construed as flirting, and I could tell that she could tell it was making me uncomfortable. I kept trying to ignore her, then she told me that one of her friends had died, and as 'proof' showed me a video message he had left her.

    Turns out the message was one of those internet videos where its supposed to be a ghost or something and they ask you to watch real close and turn up the volume then something pops up on the screen and tries to scare you. And, in the dream, I recognized it for what it was, so it didn't scare me.

    She seemed real pissed about that.

    But I woke up at that point, so I have no idea what happened next...

    (Went back to sleep and had another dream about some sort of secret society of people controlling rats on Halloween and asking me to help them, but that's all I can really remember on that one)
    =-=-

    Sorry to ramble so long - Hope you have a good Holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just thought it was a cute bunny eating sammich. i like bunnies, and wish i could have pets in my apartment.

    my last weird dream involved me going to Singapore with the greek gods and touring around with them until i realized who they were. then they got all pissy and angry at me.

    but yeah, dreams with people you recognize are the worst. greek god dream there had my best friend's husband as some sort of warrior or something. i don't know why he was who my brain chose. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you weren't being chased by Bigfoot driving a police car.

    And yeah - sometimes a sammich is a sammich.

    I'm not sure I believe in dream interpretation, but it is interesting to look into.

    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete