Wednesday, October 19, 2011

hah! fast updates!

the doctor called this afternoon, and suggested we up the antidepressant dose, and tack on a xanax prescription for when i freak the fuck out.

so, let's see if that takes, i guess.  today was kind of a waste for me, where i called in sick to work, and stayed in bed until 3, and periodically pulled the covers up over my head in the hope that would make me less panicked.

turns out it's really too hot to do that for a long time when you don't have a/c.

but i'm way calmer than i was yesterday, and hopefully more drugs will help.  i'm taking a vaca this next week too, to visit my friend, so i think that'll help me get my mind unstress-tangled.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy,

    Glad to hear things are moving forward. Hope you can beat this thing and if you do have the self esteem issue, i'll be the toilet and you can be the boss

    Stay great!

    ReplyDelete