Tuesday, October 18, 2011

sorry it's a long time

so yeah

sammy

oh, that's me

ok, let's get to this

for like the past three weeks, i've been having like crazy panic attacks, and i just sent a message to my doctor, seeing if i could switch to something else.  it feels like what used to be suicidal thoughts is now channeled into horrible panic attacks, and i'm tired of feeling like my heart is going to burst out of my chest.

and for some reason, talking with like target people, or the grocery store people? that's super easy, i'm fluid and chatty like fuck

but if someone asks me a real question, or talks to me for realsies, or emails?  that's panic attack.

so

super sorry.

hopefully i can get the meds sorted out, and not be so afraid of shit.  but for now, i'm pretty much fucked up.

super sorry, yo?

1 comment:

  1. No reason to be sorry - It can take time to find the right balance of medications. And some of them that seem to work at first may stop working after a while as your body and brain chemistry get accustomed to them.

    The important thing is to not give up and keep working towards making yourself be the person you want to be.

    That's my over-cliche'd way of saying I'm rooting for you, and hope you find your balance.

    And if you want to talk or chat or whatever - I am happy to offer a little support ^_^

    ReplyDelete