Sunday, September 25, 2011

Anonymous said...

"that some good news for the most part Sammy ! keep working at it and am sure you will find the solution that is right for you."

yeah, i think so too.  i'm scheduled to talk to the therapist again this week, but last time, we kind of hit on some stuff that maybe should have been obvious to me.  he was all, "did you ever think that you might have a self esteem issue?"

and i was all, "no, that seems silly, of course i don't"

then we went over various things and childhood shit and wow, yeah, i guess maybe i do

then i got home, and thought, "damn, maybe feeling like i want to be someone's toilet, or tied up in a bitchsuit and treated as a pet should have been a tip-off, huh?"  then i kind of felt dumb for a bit.


mind you, it's not that that stuff doesn't still totally turn me on, because it does.  i'll post more once i start feeling better enough, and get some libido back.


dIRTBAG72 said...

"Great news :) Eventually I'm sure you can be both healthier and enjoy making this blog! You don't need to be crazy to be a pervert you know, just a bit weird ;)"

lol, yeah, i know.  i think that no matter what, the weird is totally going to stick around with me.

1 comment:

  1. sammy:

    Take care of yourself. I hope that at the end of your hard work that you find your true self and ultimately do what is best for you.

    And if that means an end to this blog and lifestyle (I hope not because I enjoy what document) or not I will be happy knowing that you are happy and healthy.

    CruelMale

    ReplyDelete