Wednesday, September 2, 2015

so. hey. here's me again, on this side of drunk.

the side you expect i'm on.  if you're over here too, then, hey, cool.  thanks for your support.

tonight i was working late.  my boss stopped by, "goodnight, sammy"

"gnight"

the screech of shoes on the floor.

"oh, did you get the email about the telecon at 9pm tonight?"

"what?  no?"

"yeah.  we're doing a telecon tonight at 9.  on skype"

"i don't have a skype."

"so send me your skype when you login."

"what?"

so, too long stupid short, fuck you, boss.

i'm not going to fuck up my evening to call in to some shit ass telecon you couldn't be bothered to tell me about until two hours before it happens.  just

omg

fuck you so fucking hard.


christ, why are you such a fucking jackass?


No comments:

Post a Comment