Thursday, February 26, 2015

just in case:

i made a new blog which will hopefully be clean in the purge.

http://sammyiscrazysorry.blogspot.com/2015/02/hey.html

hopefully i've sanitized this enough that google won't burn it all down.  if google does burn it all down, send me a message, and i'll try to see if sending you the thing i got from google makes sense to you.

i have no clue how to make a sammy808.atom file make sense.  it's like text, but all i seem to find is comments, and not my stuff?  if you want the google thing, you probably want the image links i can't have anymore.  are they there?  who knows?  not me, anyway.

so, hey, great job google/blogger. you got me to make three blogs to talk about how fucked up i am.  congratulations?


1 comment:

  1. Did you hear? They sent emails to everybody (well, at least to me) saying that they aren't gonna get all fukn pure and wholesome after all, that it's just gonna be the same old freedom to be a total perv as before.

    yay
    yay
    yay

    I'm glad, 'cause I've just started my own blog and was gonna put the content of my webteases (which are on milovana.com) there because I wanted a backup, plus a place to express other cool kinkiness. I'm also kinda hacked off that they have this really shitty ad on their webteases page and I've squawked about it and they haven't done dick so I'm just kinda thinking screw them.

    Also, the stuff that's on my new tease is turning out to be so good that I might wanna publish it somewhere else.

    Anyway, I'm seriously babbling here. I just wanted to share the news that we're still free to be erotically diverse and perverse. cooooooooool :)

    ReplyDelete