Tuesday, February 3, 2015

hrm. this isn't a good feeling either.

so i've been cleaning my apartment, because my landlord wants to do an inspection thing.  it's been like three years since the last one, but i guess "we need to do one." suddenly.  now.

which means i've learned that i have lots of trash, and under that trash is gross stuff.  ick.  i should clean up more.

but, because i took out a bunch of trash, and vacuumed a bit, and cleaned up some, my apartment isn't an oppressive mess.  which makes me feel better.  not good, right, just not as awful horrible as always.

and then today i got a lot of junk sorted out at work.  just boom boom boom done done done woo woo woo.  except when i looked at the clock, it was almost an hour past when i usually go home, and my brain kept telling me all sorts of other things i could do, and how cool it would be to do those things too.

so, i think when i go back to the brain doctor, i need to ask about manic episodes as well.  i guess it's good to see that my brain can come up with new ways to be crazy.

go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment