Saturday, January 7, 2012

i'm lazy

i plan to get a new post out soonish, but i've been too lazy to get anything out.

i appreciate everyone's comments on the new story, and plan on responding personally when my brain isn't sucky.

and that gave me a thought:  so, maybe, if i get five comments with things to write about, i'll put together a new story with those five things.  i don't want this to be like a threat or something, but i kind of feel like writing something, but don't have any good ideas right now.  so maybe if someone else prompted me, i could get something new together for you to read?  if you don't want to comment, you can just email me (clicky on my face to the right, i guess) and i'll accept that too.

i mean, what do you want to read? i think i'm messed up enough to write something everyone can enjoy.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment