Monday, August 3, 2015

The Exhibition: Interlude

Impromptu.





Sammy woke up in a panic.  She could feel sweat pouring out of her, and felt it chilling her armpits.  She shook wildly, feeling her body wrapped up and bound with her arms to her side.

"WHAT?" she screamed.

"Whoa, what?  Pet, what's wrong?" Annie asked, wrapping her arms and legs around Sammy.  She fumbled around, trying to find the zipper.

"Annie?" Sammy wondered as she flailed against the vices holding her immobile.

"Stop fucking doing that, I'll get you out," Annie replied, annoyed at having been woken up.

"Wait, what's going on?" Sammy asked, as she felt the cool air on her suddenly exposed sweaty back.

"Fuck if I know," Annie said as she pulled the hood from Sammy's head.  "What's wrong, Sammy?"

"I," she paused.  "I don't know.  I didn't feel right when I woke up, and I had to get out."

"Ok.  Get that off of you, then."  Sammy shrugged and shuffled until the sleep sack was off her.  "Is that better?"

"Yes?"

"Ok,"  Annie said as she kissed Sammy on the forehead.  "Now, can we go back to sleep?  I love you, but I'd really like to be sleeping now."

"Sorry, Annie."

"Fuck that.  I just want you to feel ok.  And for us to sleep.  Mostly the first one.  Maybe a lot the second one."

Sammy blushed as she let out a giggle.  "Sorry, Annie."

Annie spun Sammy around to spoon her.  "Shut up, pet.  It's nearly 1 AM, and I have a meeting with some people at 9."

Sammy snuggled back, feeling Annie's warm skin against her body.

"I love you too, Annie."

Annie reached out and bit Sammy's ear gently.

"I love you more than anything, pet."


5 comments:

  1. "...but if you start making a habit of waking me up, I'll have to add a second sleep sack in the future..."

    <>--+-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-P

      it was mostly me having yet another panic attack, wondering if i'm even able to write anything any more, and then typing this up in one sitting directly into the blog box.

      Delete
    2. I have been having a really hard time writing the next part of my story about Laysan. It's just not right. So, I'm right there with you. Maybe I need to spend time in a sleep sack.

      <>--+-

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. i hope the next one (when i finally get it done) is even better!

      Delete