Thursday, August 13, 2015

hey. odd question i have today.

i went to talk with my boss today, about deadline stuff.  boring shit.

and the end of the conversation was like:

boss: "do i have an insurance policy on you?  yeah, i think so.  maybe i should increase that."

me:  "....so i'm going to go back to work now...."

duh, i don't think my boss is going to kill me.

question:

wtf?
do you think this means my boss is really worried i might kill myself?
or like, whoa, i know i'm fucked up, but i thought i've been hiding this pretty decently, so maybe i should work on hiding better?
or like, maybe, he's worried i might die and fuck shit up and he has to deal with it, so money?
or like, he's probably thinking about murder stabbing me, and i should avoid situations where i could get murder stabbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment