Wednesday, October 22, 2014

huh. well that sucks.

so sirjeff of ponygirl fame is closing up.

i guess it isn't so crazy.  i mean, i've been reading his page since before i could honestly click the "enter" link.

it was a big thing on my journey to the weirdo i am today.  "huh.  you can pretend people are animals."

not that horses were big with me.  i knew a girl who once got detention because she kept drawing horses all the time.  like, "fuck this test, i'm going to draw a sweet ass pony!" kind of all the time.

i didn't understand that.  ponies are stupid ugly things, not like cute lap-pets.

dogs, cats, bunnies, small other things that you can put on your lap and pretend are just different kinds of rats.

those were my things, but i didn't really get the whatever until seeing the ponies.

that prepped me for the day i saw Mr Veterinarian's works, and it all kind of clicked together.

ramble ramble ramble, i'm just saying that i'm sad that this bit of my early kink is retiring.


1 comment:

  1. I saw that too. Always sad when a site closes down. I always preferred the non-pony stories too. It seems that the pony-girl stories always were the same... OK, here's the part where she has to learn how to respond to reins commands... here's the part where she has to learn how to lift her knees properly... blah blah blah... yawn. One day, though, I will write a pony girl story that has none of that and it will rock! (At least in my own mind!)

    <>--+-

    ReplyDelete