Wednesday, April 24, 2013

yeah, i removed some posts

they didn't seem appropriate, even if i do support my thoughts in them.


but anyway

here's a dream thing

i'm in a city, but not my city.  i go "home", but an ex is there.  she's all super bitchy and angry and stuff, and talks about all the people in my life she's had sex with to spite me.  somehow that devolves into us in bed. kissing.  like whoa kissing.  the kind of kissing that makes you half wake up, and snuggle up to some blankets and pillows, you know?

and then everything is all better again?

but she has kids now, so i take them to the grocery store.  one of them (a boy?) wants some candy, but only in cherry.  cherry's out, so i give him strawberry, and lie that it's totally cherry.  little kids are dumb, so he believes me.  yay?

somehow i walk home, but now my ex is like a 1970s sterotypical exploitation movie black girl, with afro and everything.  she tried to kill herself, but the kids are there (but way younger).

so this.

this is way beyond anything i know how to rationalize.  the ex thing, ok. i get that.  the everything else though....

dear brain, stop being dumb, love, sammy!

2 comments:

  1. For this and other things, I think Freud would have a field day with you. Good luck with the latent content you're dealing with here. On your side Sammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i know my dream stuff is wonky.

    last time i went to the therapist, he tried to tell me that when i remembered dreams, they weren't dreams, they were just regular thoughts.

    that wasn't so helpful, so i told my psychiatrist he was crappy, and she said to not go back.

    which...huh.

    but the stuff the old therapist said, and the drugs, and me feeling better about things, and not being so crazy dumb...

    i'm thinking i'm ok better, and getting more betterererer(ererer).

    and having people on my side?

    ALWAYS GREAT!
    :D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete