Monday, April 22, 2013

another dream

i'm... suburbs?

anyway, his daughter is a lesbian, and is rebelling against him.  he's upset about this, and i seem to be the target of his anger.  maybe it's because he thinks i'm turning her?  she's too young, it's not ok to do that.  maybe it's just anxiety about my own family here?

days pass.  it's all ok.

i'm thirsty now, so i look down in the garden.

there's a fairy, and she's got a catheter so i can drink from her.

because this is my dream, and in my dream, you can totally suck the piss from a tiny pixie.

but then i see this device.  it talks to me in japanese, and i can just piece together the words.  it tells me that it's available for just 19.99! it's a bargain!

so i get infomercials in my dreams now?


 but it's a feeder for when you're on  vacation, but don't want your pet to die.

it tells me that it accepts urine as a source.

i bend down and confrim that licking the sensor causes it to leak some liquid.  i note how this could work to humiliate people

especially since it talks in Japanese to tell me that it knows i'm a pervert.


then

as always


wake p


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic dream. I am a little turned on by your brain right now.

    ReplyDelete