Wednesday, May 2, 2012

i feel like i'm always apologizing for laziness

but most days i don't feel like posting, and when i do, i often fall asleep before i can get motivated to do so.

still generally doing well, if you're interested.  i've had some things pop up unexpectedly (a random panic attack, a similarly random suicidal thought), but most days have been bright and happy and sunny.

which is weird, when you're not really used to such feelings, you know?

anyway, just wanted to check in with a "doing ok-ish," so no-one worried.  i'm talking to the therapist again tomorrow, so let's see how that goes (last time he was super happy with the developments, as i'd kicked a lot of the wonky thinking that had been wrorrying).

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well Sammy. Wonderful to hear things are bizarrely nice lately (random incidents notwithstanding). It is strange to be doing well isn't it? I myself stopped taking my anti-depressants a while back, and report no suicidal thoughts yet as well... I also missed my last psych appointment so I'm not planning on refilling any time soon.

    Not sure why I thought it was appropriate to tell you about my life, probably because you tell all of us about yours and I've been back a number of times now... I guess it just seems odd to me that only one of us talks. Even if I am an anon, perhaps you will notice the pattern I leave for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does feel weird. sometimes i worry that i'm going too far, and i'm over-happy. which sounds weird when i say it like that, but it's like things that should bother me don't for some reason.

    i'm glad you keep coming back! i know i'm crap about responding to comments sometimes, but it's always good to know that somebody is reading this stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete