Sunday, June 21, 2020

Dream: June 21, 2020

Dream: June 21, 2020
sammy_808@live.com
http://sammytriesagain.blogspot.com

--

I'm driving to the airport to pick up a friend.  I arrive, and drive onto the runway.  There's a party happening in the plane, and we crash it, making fun of all the fancy dressed people.

When we leave, she gives me a grocery list, and then says she'll meet me at home.  I go to a grocery store that I know has closed down, even though I used to go there almost every week.  I get everything on the list, even the really bad beer that I won't drink.

I get home (which is somehow my parent's house), and leave the groceries in the kitchen to go meet my friend.  She's in the closet of the bedroom, standing on her tip toes trying to put boxes on a high shelf.  "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Here, you put these up there," she replies, handing me a bunch of individual serving cat food.  "You have to put it up high so the cat can't reach it!"

"What cat?" I ask as I toss the packages onto the shelf.  I turn back around and she's now dressed in a thin black catsuit.  She jumps at me, pulling both of us into a pile on the floor.

"Me, of course!" she says with a smile.  I shove her off, assuming she's just kidding.

I go back to the kitchen, and try to find space for all the groceries.  I don't know why there are like three cabbages in the fridge, it seems wrong.  I stuff the beer on the bottom shelf, and go lie down on the couch.

She comes running in after me, jumping on top of me.  She straddles my left thigh, using her own to press hard into my crotch.  She licks my left cheek from jaw to eye, and grinds against my leg.

Then I remember my parents are in the room (because why not) and I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment