Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Exhibition: Breakfast

i don't know that i'm going to continue much more.  i just had to put a finish on things.

i did this as kind of stream-of-consciousness, which i usually don't do.  i like outlines, and detailed plot flows.  however, this has been kicking around my head for a few weeks, and that kind of smooths out the rough bits too.  and, since i'm trying to write a new story series (six parts or so?), i just wanted to get this out and done.

it's an epilogue.  or a segue.  we'll see how it goes.

it's boring, and not sexy, and not really super kinky.  it's words mostly.  and eggs and bacon.  it's breakfast.  but i had to get it out.

Breakfast.



The Exhibition: Breakfast

Sammy got out of the shower, and dried herself off with the towel sitting on a shelf.  She blow dried her hair, and then brushed her teeth with the fresh toothbrush she found sitting on the counter.  After a few breathes to calm herself, she opened the bathroom door, and strolled out, down the hall, and across the living room to the table sitting next to her cage.

Annie was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee, stabbing her finger at her tablet.  Sammy walked over, and kneeled down next to her.  "Your food is on the table.  Use a fucking chair, pet,"  Annie told her without looking up from the tablet.

Sammy stood up and walked over, and sat down on the chair.  She looked down at the plate of eggs, bacon, and toast, and slowly started to eat.  She had a sip of juice, and then looked up at Annie.  "Miss...I love you, Miss."

"No you don't, you stupid cunt."

Sammy immediately looked down at her plate and panicked at the thoughts racing through her mind.  How had she misread things so wrong?  What had she done wrong?  Her eyes misted over as tears filled her eyes, and she let her arms fall to her sides as sobs racked her body.

"Oh for fuck's sake, pet," Annie responded, looking up from the tablet.  "Get your stupid ass over here."  Sammy obeyed, crawling over to Annie's side.  "You met me, what?  Two weeks ago?  And then I treat you like shit, and sell all your belongings, and your going to claim you love me?  You don't love me.  You love that I got you out of a situation you didn't want to live in.  That's all.  You're obsessed with me.  Infatuated.  I don't love you either, at least not yet.  You're my pet, and although I think we match well, I'm not sure if you'll work out with me forever.  I like you, sure.  You're exactly the kind of submissive obedient slut I've needed to make my art come true.  You're my brush, cunt.  You're the tool I use to make my imagination real."

"Do you understand this?"

Sammy tried to pull in her breath, but instead just howled onto Annie's left thigh.

"Calm down, you stupid cow.  I'm not going to get rid of you, or abandon you, or anything like that.  You have a place in the household that's very useful.  You're to live in the cage, and when I need you, I'll let you out.  You do what I tell you, and we'll all be happier.  If you're ever not happy to the point you want to leave, you let me know.  Let's give you a word."  Annie paused and looked up.  "Licorice.  That's your word.  You say that, and you can be free again.  I'll pay you what you deserve, and you can go away forever."

"NOOO!" cried Sammy.

"Christ, pet, this is just if you want it.  I'm not telling you you have to leave.  Seriously, calm the fuck down."  Annie reached down and grabbed Sammy's chin, pulling it up so she could look her in the eyes.  Sammy continued to cry, only to stop when Annie smacked her three times with her right hand.  "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."  Sammy tried to pull away, but the grip on her head was too firm.  "Look at me, cunt."  Annie raised her hand, and adjusted her grip to hold Sammy by the throat, slightly choking her as she raised her up from her knees.  "We're going to make this work, but you can't be fucking flighty and all lovey dovey all the time.  I'm going to do horrible things to you.  You're going to suffer to make me happy.  When it's over, you'll be happy it's done, and you'll be happy that you did it.  Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Shout it, bitch."

"YES, MISS!"

"Did you like me humiliating you in front of all those people?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"What did you like?"

"I liked when you made all those people watch me drink my piss and cum when you wanted!"

"And the wax?"

"I liked when you made me suffer in front of everyone!"

"There."  Annie pushed down, letting Sammy collapse on the floor.  "Now.  Here are the rules we're going to live by, ok, cunt?  Sit up."  Sammy scrambled to her knees, and folded her hands in her lap.

"Yes, Miss."

"First, I will never do something to you that I don't think you can handle.  You'll always be taken care of by me.  You're my pet, and I treat my pets well.  Do you understand, cunt?"

"Yes, Miss.  Thank you."

"Second, if you are supposed to wear clothes, I will give them to you and tell you.  Otherwise, you'll live here naked all the time.  Got it?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Third, if I bring someone to the apartment, you will be polite to them, and if in your cage, stay quiet.  I do not want you being a distraction.  I will present you to people I want you to see, and you will obey me in all things.  Understood?"

"Yes, of course, Miss."

"Fourth, you will stop being so worried that I don't like you.  I do, and I care for you, and I will fucking beat your insecurity out of you if I have to.  Ok?"

"Thank you, Miss."

"Fucking fifth.  You can just fucking call me Annie, you stupid bitch.  Fucking dumb cunt."

"Thank you, Miss Annie."

"Whatever.  Now.  Stop crying like an idiot and eat your stupid breakfast.  I made those damn eggs, and they're probably fucking cold by now.  I mean, seriously.  Who gets out of the shower and starts crying like a moron before they've had breakfast.  I couldn't replace you if I searched.  Stupid cunt."  Annie let out a giggle.

Sammy caught it and giggled as well, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Don't think that you're going to get breakfast cooked for you everyday.  This is a 'hey, welcome to your new life, ok?' kind of thing.  I didn't expect that you'd break down and fucking crumple on me right away."

Sammy padded to her chair and climbed back on.  "Sorry, Annie.  Miss.  Annie.  Sorry."

"I'd fucking gag you if I didn't want you to eat the fucking food I spent thirty minutes cooking for you to let get cold."  Annie slid her tablet across the table to Sammy.  "Hey, this dude.  Do you know this dude?"

Sammy looked down to see a picture of her old boss, being pulled back by two very large men.  "That's...that's my boss?"

"Really?  That's the dude we had to kick out of the candle show.  After it was all done, he pushed through the crowd with his pants down, pounded on the side of the tube, and started jacking off.  Terry and Keahi there saw him, and threw him into the street.  He got up again, but you can see Keahi."  Annie waved her hand to the left side.  "There was a bit of a scuffle."  Annie gestured a "flick to the next picture."  Sammy looked down at the tablet and saw her old boss with a bloody nose, and his dick sticking out, sitting in a pile of trash and let out a laugh.  "He was convinced not to come back in."

Sammy tucked her legs up, pulling into a ball to laugh.  "I bet that fucker was the the first day, wasn't he?"  Sammy thought to herself.  She kept laughing, only stopping when she felt two hands reach over and cup her breasts.  She looked up and saw Annie staring down at her.

"I saw him on Sunday, but didn't sort it out until he came back the next week.  He was kind of inappropriately creepy, and at a show like that, you have to be disturbingly creepy to make an impression.  I googled him while I was setting up the move, and discovered he was your boss.  When the candle show came, and he did that, I told the boys to make him regret things."

Sammy kept laughing, and bent her head back over the back of the chair to kiss Annie on the stomach.  "Thank you, Miss.  Annie.  Sorry."

"Don't worry, pet.  I know you're fucked up, and I don't care, and I won't ever care.  You just do the best you can, and I'll be there to correct you when you screw shit up, ok?"

"Yes, Annie."

"Now," Annie grabbed Sammy's nipples with her finger and pinched them as hard as possible and used them as handles to twist Sammy's breasts.  "I told you to eat your fucking breakfast, you stupid fucking cunt!  I fucking worked hard on that and you let it all get cold as fucking ice!  What is wrong with you?"

Sammy screamed out in pain as she had her right hand reach for the fork and the left for her moistening cunt.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I disagree! This part was totally sexy! I loved it! Thanks for sharing your work.

    tl
    <>--+-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you liked it! i just had to give a proper stopping point, and i wasn't sure if people would like that it's not all mummies and enemas.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Sammy, I think you need to let yourself indulge in more of this stream of consciousness writing. Yeah, I know what you mean that there's no exciting stuff (sort of), but to me, it's some of the best writing you've done. Your starting to make your characters more real. Planning and outlines are great. Perfect in fact. But to me, real writing is done by just sitting down and letting your fingers wiggle over the keyboard while your imagination wanders.

    Great stuff! Please keep at it. You've got tons of tallent that just needs to be let out and develped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-P there's a difference, though. this was one single scene, and a lot of the dialogue has been floating around my head for the past month or so. most things are two or three times longer, and i'm trying to work them out on the fly. having an outline helps tremendously for that. :-P

      but i know this feels more real, since it's a more direct interaction between characters. i need to do that more, because that's more real-like. i need to work that in more.

      i'm glad you enjoyed it!
      :)

      Delete