Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hey! Let's be all crazy, right?

so i guess that last thing did work? i saw this "embed pixivs into stuff" code on a thing, and thought i'd try it.  i can see it, so i assume everyone else can?  or is it like secret hidden if you don't have a pixiv account that lets you see the r-18 stuff?  anyone out there want to comment and tell me?  mostly i feel bad posting pixiv stuff that don't tell you how to find the cool other stuff that artist made, so i want to fix that, and this fixes that, right?

second thing:

as i was driving home from work tonight, i hit on this great idea: valentine's day sucks, but i love this frozen movie because omg it's great, so maybe i should spend valentine's day going to the sing-a-long version of it, and just belt out my love for that song i posted, because it's been in my head since i saw the movie, and the cold never bothered me anyway.

but, i guess it's not going to be in my favorite theater, or, maybe like any theater here on valentines?

so should i go to one this weekend, and make a fool of myself stomping and gesturing during that one song, and then on valentines do my standard "eat chocolate and steaks and potatoes and wish i had a lover to hug my crazy out"?

and yes

i totally am hoping i'll go to the sing a long, sing a long, and have some cute girl come up after and kiss my forehead and say "you can be my elsa anyday you dumb poopyface".  shut up, i get to have whatever fantasy i want on my blog, and you can go fuck yourself if you disagree.  ya jerk.

:-P
\

also

you know what?

I just did tags

I'm not sorry at all.  nope.  no sorry available.  sorry for that (not sorry, there is no sorry here).  I'm all grown up.  And watching disney movies.  so.  shut up.  and fuck you. :-P

2 comments:

  1. It worked, but I wasn't able to browse, but it just linked me to the page when I clicked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for telling you to fuck you. that was rude, i shouldn't have said that.

      but

      thanks for the pixiv feedback. i really want to be cool about attribution and things, because i scribble dinosaurs with crayons and think i do well, but then i look at real artists, and they blow me away. so i feel like posting their stuff here makes me a bad person.

      Delete