Wednesday, May 22, 2013

i should post images at some point

so last time i mentioned that my hard drive with all my stuff crashed.  it turns out that sammy is better at backing things up than she thought. :)

i discovered a "misc videos" folder on my usb drive in the folder that had the handful of videos i knew i had backed up.  this new folder has the entire set of things i had on that disk.  i guess i didn't copy things correctly, so instead of going into the video folder, they went into a new one?

whatever.  things aren't as bad as i feared.


and then this morning i had another weird dream thing.  it took place in my apartment, but it wasn't my apartment.  the best description would be like a temple, like a mayan thing or something.  i say that because at the end of the hall, there was a really long staircase/pyramid thing going down to the street.

in any case, i'm there with (who i guess is) my Mistress.  She's leading me on a leash, as i walk on my hands and knees.  my hands are covered in mitts, but i can still bend my fingers.  my legs are covered in latex stockings, although they have steel inserts in the feet.  the inserts hold my feet so that they're pointed, but since i'm crawling, this isn't really a problem.

She brings me down to the end of the hall, and we're at the top of the staircase.  i see some ballet boots and shoes, and pick up the shoes and look up at my Mistress.  She responds with a "fine, you can wear them, but it's not like it's going to make a difference." i realize that's because the steel insert does the same thing, but i don't care, and slide the shoes on my feet.  i can't lace them up, since i can't use my fingers.

we start down the stairs, and i can see that there's a group assembling at the bottom.  i'm not sure what's going on, but with the calm tug of the leash, i know that things will be ok.

and then i wake up in a fairly happy mood.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sammy, sorry to hear about your hard drive! Glad to know you didn't lose everything...

    ReplyDelete