Sunday, April 5, 2015

who wants to play a fun game?

which of these options did i have a nightmare about this weekend?


  1. creepy tall monster legs outside my office door at work.
  2. having an apple watch.
  3. accidentally stabbing myself in the neck while sitting on the couch, forcing me to slowly starve and die there because i'm paralyzed.
  4. a spooky haunted house that suddenly appears on the second floor of a different building.
  5. a dumpster designated for cardboard recycling.
  6. being chased while attempting to find a fire hose.
  7. falling.
  8. meeting an ex in an elevator.
  9. trying to stab someone who's attacking me, but the knife doesn't do anything.
  10. looking down from my lanai at the street below, only to see someone staring up at me with a super creepy smile.

i think the lesson i've learned is, "even if you're grumpy that you woke up at 7:30 on a day off, don't try to go back to sleep.  that's where horror lives."


No comments:

Post a Comment